Webinar: Alan Beaulieu – Managing Uncertainty: How to Handle Black Swans in the Economy
This webinar was presented live on April 15, 2020
Click the link below to watch it on demand
We are going to examine the latest weekly retail sales data, stock market indications, and the leading indicator dashboard, and we will go through changes in our macroeconomic forecasts. The scope of damage has become broader than before with free cash flow taking a dramatic hit between COVID-19 and the governmental response.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- To walk away with a better understanding of the potential depth of the “V,” and that will help them execute realistic plans.
- How get a better perspective on the scope of the COVID-19 crisis in human terms, which should help them deflect some of the emotion away from their decision-making.
- How to monitor the leading indicators and that doing so will add confidence when planning out 2021.
- A sense of perspective for what we are going through
- The situation is serious, but it can be managed
- The downturn is not going to last as long as other people seem to think