This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, November 15, 2017. Click below to watch on demand.
Google Analytics is a repository of valuable, multiple data points about your website traffic, but what are the metrics you should be analyzing on a regular basis and how do you use that information to improve your marketing activities? In this webinar, we’ll review how to use the essential components of this valuable analytics tool to do the following:
- Determine what paid and organic channels drive the most traffic and engagement to your website
- Uncover valuable audience data such as demographics, mobile usage, preferred browser and more
- Identify what queries users are searching for on search engines to reach your site
- Understand visitor behavior and analyze what pages perform best
- Use Behavior Flow data to determine how visitors navigate your website and at what point they leave
- Review Bounce Rate – what is it and what is a good/bad bounce rate?