Medical Tubing & Extrusion Site Launches
CLEVELAND — WTWH Media is pleased to announce the newest media site in its Life Sciences business. Medical Tubing + Extrusion is your go-to source for news about innovations in the medical tubing and extrusion space — and the companies making those advances possible. Part of WTWH Media, the site is a resource of Medical Design & Outsourcing and MassDevice.
“In the past three years, MDO has seen its traffic grow about 20 times, and MassDevice continues to grow, too. Our combined medical device and equipment online network reaches more than 165,000 unique visitors per month. It’s time to expand again and take a deeper dive into medical tubing and extrusion, a vital component of the medical device manufacturing ecosystem,” said Mary Ann Cooke, WTWH Media’s VP of Life Sciences.
Chris Newmarker, MDO’s editor and a journalist with nearly 20 years of experience, will also serve as editor of Medical Tubing + Extrusion. “MDO has grown quickly into a go-to destination for information about the technology fueling medical device innovation. Now we’ll have a sister site with a focus on the important medical tubing and extrusion space,” Newmarker said.
Medical Tubing + Extrusion stands by journalistic ethics to provide the most up-to-date, accurate and fairly reported information for its readers. Its coverage of the space will seek to answer a host of questions, including:
- Where do you go to find the best products and manufacturing processes in the space? Who can give you the thinnest tube, for example?
- What is unique technologically?
- What latest tubing technologies will enable medical device innovation?
- What are the challenges and pitfalls when it comes to tubing and extrusion?
- How do manufacturers achieve quality and make to spec? What are the best practices?
- How might metal tubing enable articulation and/or tubing for robot-assisted surgery?
Medical Tubing + Extrusion will cover a wide variety of categories including R&D, catheters, numerous components and features, design, coatings, materials, innovation, machining and manufacturing to name a few.