Tuesday, January 26, 2021
2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
2020 was quite a year. We will explore all the changes that have occurred in the economy and what they mean to our future. The pandemic, government responses, consumer trends, burgeoning opportunities, and lagging sectors will be examined. These forces will shape the trends ahead and drive our tactics and strategies. US and Global economies and the industries most important to attendees will be examined. We will also:
- Assess business demand in 2021 and into 2022.
- Look at a system of key leading indicators that are proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations and strategic planning.
- Discuss any potential changes caused by the November elections.
- Present the unintended consequences of the massive stimulus programs that will impact businesses in the years ahead.
- Assess interest rate and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market
- Present clear, actionable Management Objectives™ that are right for the coming years as we adapt to the “new normal”. One thing will not change, successful businesses will have to constantly adapt to a sea of changing circumstances.