Sponsored Content and Native Content Specifications
Native advertising is aligning your content inline to WTWH branded websites. Your article(s) are promoted and integrated & archived on relevant targeted areas of the relevant website and can include targeted display ads, enewsletter support, social media, lead generation and 3rd party platform promotion depending on program.
Sponsored Content resides on special homepage designated locations depending on brand and enhanced programs can also be implemented similar to Native campaigns such as targeted display and enews support as an example.Specifications:
- 970×250 image for category listing page
- 800×500 featured image for each article.
- Official company logo: vector or png format
- Article headline, sub headline, story copy and supporting images. Please provide appropriate categories or suggestions for the content*. [*Note not all category requests can be accommodated. MS Word – plain text preferred. Images up to 400px width for supporting throughout the article ok]
- Author Name & Title + Head shot 500x500px
- For display: 300×250, 728×90, 300×600 and 970×250 supported depending on program. No Flash, please see complete media guide by brand for more details.
- For Enews inclusion packages: 300 width x 170px static image, brief headline, 30-40 words body copy and URL.
- For Social inclusion: Our social team will work with you on most effective broadcast message utilizing featured images and copy provided. Suggested copy for Twitter and Facebook accepted with preferred mentioned @handles and other #references.
- For 3rd party promotion [Google – Linkedin – Other] our marketing team will work with you on program appropriate to your paid package for optimal performance.