Call for Presentations Open for the 2022 DeviceTalks West Conference & Expo
We’d like to see engineers, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, researchers, and others contribute their lessons and experiences to our expanded DeviceTalks West event.
SANTA CLARA, California – DeviceTalks West, returning from a three-year hiatus to the Santa Clara Convention Center on October 19-20, will offer an expanded program for medical device developers, executives, investors and entrepreneurs — including an opportunity to present to attendees.
DeviceTalks invites researchers, academics, product development professionals and others to propose presentations for the two-day meeting that will unite medical device OEMs, their partners and others supporting new medical device development.
“Silicon Valley is the hub of biomedical innovation in the country and the world,” said Tom Salemi, editorial director of DeviceTalks. “We want our expanded DeviceTalks West program to make room for the true innovators who are finding new ways to bring life-saving devices to patients.”
Presentation proposals will be reviewed by DeviceTalks organizers and advisors. The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is June 30th, 2022.
Submissions should bring new insights and vision to one of DeviceTalks’ five principal focus areas:
- Innovation & Investment – How are new companies being created? Where are the future market opportunities for medical devices? What new technologies will get us there?
- Prototype & Product Development – How can organizers shorten the path between concept and prototype? How can R&D managers work closely with engineers of all disciplines to speed the process? What new tools can streamline these essential efforts?
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain – What can medical device makers do to solidify their supply chain? How can suppliers position themselves to be quickly certified? What new manufacturing processes will make medical device manufacturing easier?
- Regulatory & Reimbursement – How are device makers rethinking their approach to the EU? What can device makers look forward to from the FDA? How can we get insurers to support breakthrough technologies sooner?
- The Next Tool & Technology – What new technologies will change the way medical devices interface with patients? Wearables? Sensors?
You can find the form for submitting speaking proposals HERE.
DeviceTalks West is part of the DeviceTalks networks of meetings – both in-person and virtual – and podcasts that reach thousands of medical device professionals every month.
DeviceTalks events include DeviceTalks Boston, DeviceTalks Minnesota and DeviceTalks Tuesdays, a weekly digital conference discussion series. DeviceTalks also produced four podcasts – MedtronicTalks, IntuitiveTalks, StrykerTalks and its flagship, DeviceTalks Weekly Podcast.
DeviceTalks is affiliated with MassDevice, the medical device industry’s largest online news site — as well as Medical Design & Outsourcing, the industry’s leading magazine focused on medical device development.
DeviceTalks West co-locates with two other WTWH Media events: the RoboBusiness Conference & Expo, a robotics business development and innovation event, and the Field Robotics Engineering Forum, the design and development event for field robotics that operate in outdoor, dynamic environments.
About WTWH Media, LLC
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 80+ websites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events.
For additional information or questions regarding speaking opportunities at DeviceTalks West, please contact Tom Salemi at firstname.lastname@example.org. For sponsorship information, please contact Courtney Nagle at cnagle@]wtwhmedia.com.