Arguably, the best way to reach your potential customers and position your company as a thought leader is by blogging. But where do you start? Use this list of 5 basic tips to enhance your blogging strategy.Arguably, the best way to reach your potential customers and position your company as a thought leader is by blogging. Click To Tweet
Create dynamic, diversified content.
- Blog posts shouldn’t just be words on a page. Incorporate relevant photos and videos related to the topic. Use original graphics, and create listicles, infographics, slideshows, etc.
Keep it consistent.
- Keep your logo and tone like other marketing channels, websites and mobile apps. Always include social media links in your blog posts.
Reduce, reuse, and recycle content.
- Transform older material cycle in material in new ways. Like creating an old popular article into a video, infographic, webinar, photo gallery, etc. Don’t assume that the first time you publish a post, everyone in your intended audience will see it. When reposting material use different dates and times.
Optimize your blog content with SEO tactics.
- This will allow your page to receive organic search traffic. Simply review your keywords and title tags to decide where changes can be made. These changes push your site closer to the first few search results in a search engine results page.
Keep your audience in mind.
- Remember to watch your tone and voice when you create blog content. Most businesses create their own friendly and informative tone. There are times to add a funny tone but use discretion.
Leave a comment below for any other great tips you know or your experience in trying any of the methods mentioned. Happy Blogging!